Credit Repair Services
Better Credit…Better Options
Most credit repair companies use form letters or pre-set computer programs and simply plug in one client’s name for another when disputing credit items. CRE Credit Services knows that your credit report is as unique as you are. We employ a knowledgeable and experienced staff of Analysts that are far more effective than a pre-set computer program.
Our unique Seven Stage System enables our team of professionals to initiate audits and monitor the responses from creditors, collection agencies, public record providers and other reporting agencies. This leaves the credit reporting agencies with no choice but to take action. We also contact the creditor directly, demanding a response from them within the time mandated by federal law. We will contact the FTC if your creditors or the credit reporting agencies violate your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. When necessary, we can refer you to an experienced attorney who stands ready to file suit against creditors who are in wilful violation of your FCRA protected rights.
When you call CRE, you will speak with one of our experienced Credit Analysts who will answer your questions directly, personally and in total confidentiality. You do not want to outsource your financial future to a call center using unskilled telemarketers. Consider these differences:
- CRE knows how to effectively resolve your credit issues legally and safely.
- CRE has over 50 years of cumulative experience in the finance business, ensuring maximum results.
- CRE guarantees your privacy. Every reasonable precaution is used to protect your personal information and is not shared with third parties without your permission.
- CRE is so confident in our ability to satisfy your credit needs we offer a money back guarantee.
- CRE is registered and bonded for your protection.
Start today by calling toll free: 888-799-7267 (SCORE)
Have a Credit Repair Specialist Contact You.
Fill out the form below and one of our credit repair specialists will contact you today to discuss your options.
Commonly Asked Questions and Additional Information
The Advantages of A Credit Repair Company
Is credit repair legal?
How to avoid a credit repair scam?
Bad Credit Home Loan
Louisiana Credit by City