New York Mortgage Expo
May 11, 2017
It is with great pleasure to announce that our CEO, Simon Webster, was a speaker today at the New York Mortgage Expo.
Topics That Simon will be discussing are:
1. Trended Data what is it? How will it be used in mortgage?
2. Changes to credit reporting of public records and its impact on the mortgage industry.
3. Dispute codes vs compliance condition codes, and their impact on credit
4. Original delinquency date’s impact on trade lines and how we utilize it to get results for consumers
5. FICO 9, Vantage scores, and how they will impact the mortgage industry.
Simon Webster is the CEO and Founder of CRE Credit Services. He is also a nationally recognized credit expert who routinely speaks at conventions around the country. He is currently on a speaking tour that will take all the way from New York City to Los Angeles California.
The New York Mortgage Expo is the largest event for loan originators on the East Coast. It is held annually by the National Mortgage Professional Magazine which has become “The Source for Top Originators” – that connects the mortgage professional community under various media formats. If you have any questions about the National Mortgage Professional Magazine you can contact by web mail or phone.
For more information on Simon Webster and the CRE Credit Services credit repair program you can simply call us at 888 799 7267. One of our credit experts will be there to answer any of your questions and give you a free consultation to show you how we can have your credit score mortgage ready in just 6 months or less.